The remembrance in GCC (Pathein), the title when I read makes me so exited and I felt that I was young as the age of 18. The land we had taken knowledge is now developed as University of Computer Studies Pathein. But I still like GCC , that had many things to be remembrance for us when our school life .
There was no aims at first when we attended the school , at that time we knew to be happy with friends ,with teachers and had nothings to think about life to go on........
After we got degree, we must think about how to go on our lives, and friends dispersal in many ways. Later when we felt stress in jobs, we remember the days we enjoys in ............
Hi fris, share ur options of what u felt about your school lives in
GCC (Pathein). To be felt pleasure on anyone when he/she arrives to here ..........
ok friends don't be aparted........by anyway.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Sometime in GCC (Pathein)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment